Barlaston Neighbourhood Plan Public Consultation on the Draft Plan
12:00 noon [insert date here] to 12:00 noon [insert date here]
This pre-submission consultation is a continuation of the consultation to date, which has led to the current draft Neighbourhood Plan. We want to hear from you, please give your views on any of the policies in the draft Plan and any other comments you would like to make.
It is very important to the process that you (and any other members of the household or community over the age of 16 years) indicate acceptance or otherwise of the Plan and if you wish changes to be made, to make those known to inform the final Plan to be sent for Examination.
The closing date for submissions is 12:00 noon on [insert date here]
Please note that without your contact details your views cannot be considered.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE: Information given on this form will be used to help prepare the final Barlaston Neighbourhood Development Plan for Examination. Please be aware that your comments may be made publicly available. All responses must be signed to be valid.
To download a copy of this document please visit the Barlaston Parish Council website at: www.barlaston.org.uk [full URL]. Further copies of this form are available from the Parish Clerk or can be collected from [insert location of ‘key’ places] Please use this form for your comments as it will make the task of collating views so much easier. Please submit your response in one of the following ways:
- Complete and submit the form online at barlaston.org.uk [full URL]
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com
- Post to ‘Barlaston Neighbourhood Plan’, Barlaston Parish Council, Martin House, Cheadle Road, Wetley Rocks, Stoke-on-Trent ST9 0BB
- Hand deliver as a paper copy (addressed to Barlaston Neighbourhood Plan) to:
- The Plume of Feathers, Station Road, Barlaston ST12 9DH
- The Duke of York, 10 Longton Road, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent ST12 9AA
- One Stop, Station Road, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent ST12 9DH