Cllr E Philpott (Chair)
Cllr S Tudor
Cllr I Moran
Cllr C Hurst
Cllr S Hall
Cllr I Macmillan
Cllr P Fisher
Cllr G Jones – Borough Councillor
In attendance: Mrs K St Leger (Clerk)
Cllr Fisher sent notification of his late arrival, Cllr Philpott chaired the meeting.
Planning Application 18/28728/FUL – Highfields Farm, The Green, Barlaston – Replacement dwelling / house.
At the July meeting the application for Highfields Farm was discussed and fully supported by the Parish Council. However, the recommendation submitted to Stafford Borough Council was inaccurate. The Clerk noted this was an error and a notification would be submitted to the Borough Council to clarify the position.
- Apologies Cllr’s Norman & O’Dunne sent their apologies, it was resolved to accept these.
- Declarations of Interest No declarations of Interest were received
- Written applications for dispensations under the Localism Act 2011 There were no written applications for dispensation
- Minutes of Meeting 5 February It was resolved to accept these as a true record
- Planning Application received up to and including 5 March
- Planning Application 19/30004/HOU at 1 Ridge Close Stoke on Trent ST12 9DX – described as Proposed single storey extension to side and rear – It was resolved to approve this application.
- Planning Application 18/28215/FUL at Land at Ivyhouse Drive Barlaston – application on which previous consultation has been amended – The plans show drainage catchment area and surface water drainage plans. Concerns were raised with regards to construction traffic during building works, it was noted a transport plan would be submitted, SRH had given assurances that only 2nd fix vehicles would be on site during the weekends.
With regards to chevron parking proposed for Ivy House Drive, negotiations have taken place with SCC to allow works to take place. The works have been included in the tender to reduce costings. It would be up to the PC to undertake the works. It is hoped a grant from SCC would be received to assist with the works. A Cllr raised an objection to PC funds being used for this element of the project and would need submitting to full Council for a decision once costings were known.
The Housing Needs Assessment has not been agreed yet by Stafford Borough. The call-in position is still valid on this application.
- 19/30116/ADV – Duke of York 10 Longton Road Barlaston – proposed signage and replacement lighting – It was resolved to approve this application.
Date of next meeting 2 April 2019, Barlaston Methodist Church