L01-20 The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020
All members of Barlaston Parish Council are hereby summoned to the online Zoom Parish Council Meeting on 23 February 2021 at 7pm. An agenda for the meeting is set out below
Mrs K St Leger
16 February 2021
Public meeting time has been scheduled from between 19:00 hrs to 19:30 hrs. If no representation is made, the meeting will proceed at 19:00 hrs.
Please inform the Clerk if you wish to make representation and if feasible, the points you wish to raise via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Council’s Standing Orders:
- Members of the public may make representations, answer questions and give evidence at a meeting which they are entitled to attend in respect of the business on the agenda.
- The period of time designated for public participation at a meeting in accordance with standing order above shall not exceed 30 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Subject to standing order above, a member of the public shall not speak for more than 5 minutes.
- In accordance with standing order above, a question shall not require a response at the meeting nor start a debate on the question. The chairman of the meeting may direct that a written or oral response be given.
- A person shall raise his hand when requesting to speak (except when a person has a disability or is likely to suffer discomfort).
- A person who speaks at a meeting shall direct his comments to the chairman of the meeting.
2 Declarations of Interest
3 Written applications for dispensations under the Localism Act 2011
4 To approve minutes from 5 January 2021 meeting
5 To determine Planning Application Reference 21/33687/FUL at Land Between Trent Canal and Old Road Barlaston described as Rural Exception Housing Development for the erection of 42 affordable dwellings including access onto Old Road, a SUDS attenuation basin and equipped children’s play area.
6 To determine Planning Application Reference 21/33661/FUL at Treetops Thirty Seven Holding Cocknage Road Rough Close described as Removal of Condition 7 on Application 10/14212/FUL
7 To determine Planning Application Reference 21/33708/HOU at Daisy Bank Blurton Road Barlaston described as Detached single storey garden gazebo
8 To determine Proposed Upgrade on the existing base station at Stoke on Trent RFC, Hartwell Lane, Stone, Staffordshire ST3 7NG (NGR:391217,338707)
9 Date of next Meeting 2 March 2021
Topic: Emergency Planning Meeting
Time: Feb 23, 2021 19:00 London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 841 3904 9052